Repeat prescriptions will be issued at the doctor’s discretion and are normally for patients on long-term treatment. Requests for prescriptions can be made by:
- completing the repeat slip from your last prescription and either posting it to the surgery or dropping it in
- submitting it electronically via the link below if you are registered for patient online access
Electronic Repeat Dispensing Service
Watch the video below to see how the Electronic Repeat Dispensing Service works - and how it could help you manage your prescriptions:
WE CAN NOT ACCEPT PAPER PRESCRIPTION REQUESTS AT THIS TIME.
During the current situation, please request your prescription using one of the following methods:
- by phone on 01329 664231, choose option 3 for the prescriptions team
- by email: email@example.com
- via online access (we are unable to set up new accounts at this time)
- using the NHS app (see our homepage for more information on how to download this).
Please allow 5 working days' notice for your prescription request to be processed and sent directly to your nominated pharmacy.
Some local pharmacies also provide a free delivery service direct to your home. Ask your local pharmacy if they provide this service.
You can re-order a repeat medication once you are halfway through your supply.
- If you usually have 2 months' supply you can re-order after you
have used the first months' worth.
- For a one month prescription you can re-order after 2 weeks.