Back to News

TRAVELLING THIS YEAR? Posted on 26 Jul 2018

TRAVELLING THIS YEAR?  Please complete our travel vaccination form as soon as you book your holiday.  If a course of vaccination is required, this may take a few weeks to be fully immunised.

EUROPEAN HEALTH INSURANCE CARD - Do not forget to make a note of the expiry date on your cards, and renew them at

Going overseas for more than 3 months?  You will need to register with a doctor overseas in order to obtain your medication.  The NHS only allows us to prescribe you sufficient medication for your journey and give you time to register with a doctor.

Your Neighbourhood Professionals. Just a Click Away!
Alverstoke Garden Services Sapphire Eye Care A P M Motors